Hamac Display Creations carriage paid order value is £2,500 ex. VAT. Orders less than £2,500 will be subject to a carriage charge.
We carry some popular products for delivery ex. stock. All other products are ordered from our factories as required. A typical lead time from date of order will be approx. 12 weeks.Deliveries will be fulfilled within approximately 5 working days subject to stock availability. An express 48 hour delivery is available subject to an additional charge.
Occasionally, bookings may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Hamac Trading must be notified of all shortages within 48 hours from receipt of delivery.
Any items which are out of stock will be placed on back order unless advised otherwise. Please notify us if access to site for a 40’ trailer unit is difficult or no forklift is available on site.
Returns / Faults
As a company we pride ourselves on the back up and follow up service we can offer should a problem arise with the goods we supply. However, in order for us to run this service effectively with maximum efficiency, we need you to follow the returns/fault procedure and conditions. Due to the nature of the product we supply all goods should be inspected before leaving your premises to the consumer. Many damage claims we receive are because the consumer has mishandled the product during transport or at a later date!
Conditions for up-lifting returnable products
All goods should be returned complete with accessories in their original packaging. Any product which is uplifted for credit and not exchange will only be collected with the next carriage paid order. All replacement items will initially be invoiced and then credited when returns are received.
- Any item that has been delivered damaged or is found to be damaged when removed from packaging.
- Any item that has developed a fault affecting its suitability as a water feature within 12 months of purchase.
Non returnable items
Any product that develops a fault more than 12 months after purchase.
Non faulty items
- Items damaged by customer misuse or freak weather conditions including wind and frost damage. All Display Creation products must be stored inside during winter months.
- Any product that you have dispatched to your customer by carrier service and subsequently returned to you damaged.
- Items which have been used for display purposes.
- Items with minor cosmetic damage.
Resin products can very occasionally lose a little paint, this is a defect in the curing process which is impossible to detect during manufacture. We require an e-mailed photo of these items to assess the extent of any problem and suggest a suitable remedy or part credit.
Return/fault Notification and Procedure
- You can notify us of a return either by e-mail, fax or by telephone
- We will ask you to fill in a RFA form (return/faulty credit form)
- Within 3 working days of receipt of this form you will receive a unique reference number and a decision on how we will proceed with the fault/return. (No returns/faults credits will be processed without this reference number)
- The item, in-season, will be replaced when you take your next delivery (in an emergency we may be able to do this before delivery, if we are in the area or A.S.A.P)
- In many cases it may just be a part that needs replacing. We will send out the part requested by Carrier and, providing it is in stock, this should be with you or direct to your customer within 5 working days. We will not credit or replace products that have faulty pumps or electrics. Parts will be replaced only. In these cases we reserve the right to charge for customer misuse.
- Cosmetic problems can be rectified usually with a suitable credit that can be passed onto your customer.
We will not accept any returns which have been purchased on a direct container basis, unless it is clear that there is a consistent manufacturing fault.