Delivery of in stock products will take 3-5 working days from receipt of payment.
Special order typical lead time from date of order will be approx. 12 weeks.
Hamac Trading must be notified of all shortages within 48 hours from receipt of delivery.
Over-sized products will be delivered on an Arctic lorry, please notify us if access to site for a 40’ trailer unit is difficult or no forklift is available on site.
Returns / Faults
As a company we pride ourselves on the back up and follow up service we can offer should a problem arise with the goods we supply. However, in order for us to run this service effectively with maximum efficiency, we need you to follow the returns/fault procedure and conditions. Due to the nature of the product we supply all goods should be inspected when the delivery arrives on site.
Conditions for up-lifting returnable products
All goods should be returned complete with accessories in their original packaging. Any product which is uplifted for credit and not exchange will only be collected with the next carriage paid order. All replacement items will initially be invoiced and then credited when returns are received.
- Any item that has been delivered damaged or is found to be damaged when removed from packaging.
Non faulty items
- Items damaged by customer misuse or freak weather conditions including wind and frost damage. All Display Creation products must be stored inside during winter months.
- Any product that you have dispatched to your customer by carrier service and subsequently returned to you damaged.
- Items with minor cosmetic damage.
Return/fault Notification and Procedure
- You can notify us of a return either by e-mail or by telephone
- We will ask you to fill in a RFA form (return/faulty credit form)
- Within 3 working days of receipt of this form you will receive a unique reference number and a decision on how we will proceed with the fault/return. (No returns/faults credits will be processed without this reference number)
- The item, in-season, will be replaced when you take your next delivery (in an emergency we may be able to do this before delivery, if we are in the area or A.S.A.P)
- Cosmetic problems can be rectified usually with a suitable credit.
We will not accept any returns which have been purchased on a direct container basis, unless it is clear that there is a consistent manufacturing fault.